Monday, June 30, 2008

Syracuse Heratige Days






We had a fun weekend with the Barlows. It was Syracuse Cities Heritage Days so there was a parade, that runs right in front of our house, and other activities. We watched the parade then had a BBQ and of course swimming. It was very fun. Then we went to the movie "Kung Fu Panda" (it was very good). Everyone else went home but our family sat on the roof and watch fireworks. It was a very fun day. Thanks to all who came and made it such a fun time.

6 comments:

dust and kam said...

SOunds like a fun weekend! I love parades! I don't really know why, but I do.

I wanna see Kung Fu Panda! We went and saw Wall*E tonight. It was super cute!

Shell said...

It was fun and Kung Fu Panda was really good.

Skybob said...

It was fun, I enjoyed the movie too.

Putz said...

is that old laura over there clean on the other side of the pool? it is just a big pool i couuld'nt' tell where everbody was or is, where is grradma and grandpa in that picture?

Anonymous said...

Pool looks great! I am glad you guys had such a great day. I do feel sad that our family isn't closer to share in all the fun memories with you-all!

Daniel said...

You need to move here Karen!