Monday, June 30, 2008

Last Day of School




Friday was the last day of school. This is a picture of the boys on their way to their last day of school. It was a good year for the boys they have grown so much.

Hannah and Owen both went to the Dr. also. Hannah's lungs sounded really good and as long as she doesn't have another episode, like the last one, in the next few months we wont have to put her on a daily inhaled steroid. So hopefully she wont have any more problems.

Owen went to an endocrinologist, he seemed very good. He said Owen is not diabetic now but he has no way to predict if he will become diabetic or when. He wants us to keep monitoring him and come back in a couple months for another Hemoglobin A1c test. There is defiantly something up with him we just don't know what it is yet. Hopefully we will get it all figured out soon.

To finish off the day there was a police standoff two doors down.


Quite the day.

I got the pictures to work.

6 comments:

dust and kam said...

Wow, what a day for you! I am glad Hannah is doing better. And hopefully they will be able to figure out what is going on with Owen soon!

I didn't realize your kids were still in school. Yay for being out of school! Yay for summer and swimming! :)

Shell said...

Thanks, we are glad she is doing better also. I hipe we get Owen figured out also.

My kids are in year round school. It has its ups and downs. Overall I think I like it. I like being able to go on vacation during other times of the year.

Anonymous said...

It could widen my imagination towards the things that you are posting.

Putz said...

syracuse, new york, scene of a lot of police activity, once new york gets rid of it's gangs

Laura said...

wow! that looks scarry! Do you know what the standoff was about? Your kids are so fun. I'm glad we were able to spend some time together on the trip. We had a great time.

Daniel said...

I thought school just started?