Sunday, May 18, 2008

Superpowers

My friend had this on her blog so I did it in the side bar and here is Tony's Anyone can participate just copy the results and paste them in the comment. Or just do it for fun.





Your Superpower Should Be Manipulating Fire



You are intense, internally driven, and passionate.

Your emotions are unpredictable - and they often get the better of you.

Both radiant and terrifying, people are drawn to you.

At your most powerful, you feel like the world belongs to you.



Why you would be a good superhero: You are obsessive enough to give it your all



Your biggest problem as a superhero: Your moodiness would make it difficult to control your powers

9 comments:

dust and kam said...

You are brilliant, insightful, and intuitive.
You understand people better than they would like to be understood.
Highly sensitive, you are good at putting together seemingly irrelevant details.
You figure out what's going on before anyone knows that anything is going on!

Why you would be a good superhero: You don't care what people think, and you'd do whatever needed to be done

Your biggest problem as a superhero: Feeling even more isolated than you do now



We're like twins! Ha ha!

Skybob said...

I manipulate fire! FIRE! FIRE!! FIRE!!!

dust and kam said...

Yes, you are my #1 commenter!! Wooohoo! :) Congrats! :)

And I like your new tabs! You guys always have all the cool stuff. I just keep coming and stealing it! Ha ha!

Someday - we are so planning a BBQ or something. But I am husbandless for a month or so. So it might be a month or two.

(Don't you love my random comment that has nothing to do with your post? He he. )

Shell said...

I bet you are my #1 commenter also I need to get that widget. Maybe I will try to figure it out. Tony does all the technical stuff. Is Dustin at the summer camp thing you were talking about before?

(I love all your comments.)

dust and kam said...

Woohooo! I am the #1 commenter, but man, is it close! Tony could have me in a second!

Yep, he is at the Provo summer camp. Fun for him, boring for me. But I guess I need to de-clutter and clean my house - so maybe I will get something done without him around to distract me. Yeah, probably not. Ha ha.

Skybob said...

Oh man..I wanna be #1 at something! I guess I will just have to settle at being a #2. It's always worked for me in the past. :)

Shell said...

Tony you'll always be my #1.

Daniel said...

I am #1 commenter in Tony's blog though.

dust and kam said...

I am not so much your number 1 commenter anymore. :( But yay for Tony! :)