Saturday, November 22, 2008

Cute Kids

Kids are so cute! The other day I was driving with Owen when the following conversation occured.

Owen "mom why are their bad people?"

Mom "Heavenly father gave us our free agency and some people make bad choices, Satan was cast out of heaven and wants to make us miserable to so he temps us to be bad so we wont be able to return to live in Heaven"

Owen "How was he cast out?" so I tell him about the war in Heaven and why he was cast out.

Then owen said "I thought he was cast out, like with a fishing pole." I thought it was very funny.

Hannah got a cd player for her birthday and it comes with a microphone that she can sing along with the music. Her dad told her that you can hear it in your ears, the following is what we hear everytime she listens to it.

5 comments:

Becky said...

That is so cute. I love you guys.
Beck

Putz said...

art linkletter had a show called kids say the-------things

Daniel said...

Ya, kids. I still say some darnest things also.

Laura said...

Oh my goodness, those are adorable kids! Owen's comment was priceless! I can just see god casting satan out into a lake on the end of a fishing line! Sort of puts things in perspective...

Anonymous said...

Soooo cute! Kids say the darndest things! I get some real cute comments from the students in my class! They really crack me up!