Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Questions from Kamie

1. So . . . are you moving? Not yet :(

2. What is one of your favorite childhood memories? Meeting my friend Katrina after we moved.

3. What is your favorite winter activity? Playing in the snow, or ice fishing.

4. What do you miss about Sevier County? Being on the Farm.

5. What do you feel is your greatest accomplishment? (I will do something other then my kids) I think Building a buggy in the garage for a winter project, and it worked!



1. Leave me a casual comment of no particular significance, like a lyric to your favorite song.
2. I will respond by asking you five personal questions so I can get to know you better.
3. Update your blog with the answers to these questions.
4. Include this explanation and offer to ask others in your own post.
5. When others respond with a desultory comment, you will ask them five questions.

1 comments:

dust and kam said...

Dang, I was hoping you would say yes when I asked about moving. :)

We should go ice fishing! :)

You built a buggy? That's awesome! I'd say that was an accomplishment! Cool!

Thanks for playing! :)

(I did get you past two emails, I just keep forgetting to write back! But I will soon!! :) )