Monday, August 18, 2008

Eights

8 TV Shows I Love to Watch: Mythbusters, Smashlab, How its made, Survivor, Amazing Race, Football, Curious George, Some Assembly Required.

8 Restaurants I Love: I can't even think of one I love.

8 Things that Happened Today:Got up, took the boys to school, cleaned the house, did laundry, Checked out blogs, Cleaned pool filter, Watched George, Did this post

8 Things I am Looking Forward to:Selling house, Moving,

8 Things I Love about Summer:Swimming, Long days, fireworks, Fun, No school, Warm weather, Camping

8 Olympic Events I Want to See/ or Have Seen:Gymnastics, Swimming, Track, Volleyball, Diving, Marathon, Rowing, Trampoline

8 Things on My Wish List:To MOVE!,

8 People I Want to do this Survey: Everyone who wants to. I could name people, but I won't.

3 comments:

Skybob said...

Very nice!

Shell said...

Thanks.

Putz said...

do you really check blogs as one of your first things you do????